YHack Project - Emergency Activator Application
Emergency Activator Application is an emergency activation android app that plans to use speech to text to recognize threats (using emergency words) and call emergency contact or 911 depeding on situation
- Registration page for contact, emergency contact as well as emergency words
- Main page for contacting emergency contact as well as police if needed
Features to be implemented in the future
- Activating the app with button actions such as pressing home button three times and start recording and sense if there is a threat
- Live speech to text implementation where text is later parsed through to detect emergency
- Send information such as location and information about situation to mentioned emergency contact
- Using natural language to detect sentiment of the information without even using safe words and detect if there is a threat
Copyright  [Beamlak Ashenafi, Yisake Beyene, Bill Tran] Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.