Digest email received at scheduled date and time
Single Digest email with all issues' updates
Flexible & configurable digest schedule
JIRA User Profile => Digest Email menu
Sample digest email
Working in an international team involves working in multiple time zones. As a result, there are tons of emails of JIRA issue updates in the Inbox every morning. The plug-in is designed to reduce the read time of these JIRA notifications by intelligently grouping JIRA issue updates and sending them as a digest at a scheduled time per user.
What it does
Add-on intelligently groups JIRA issue updates and send them as a digest at a scheduled date/time. The configuration is global as well as per user so every person can choose the best time to receive a digest email or turn it off.
Receive Personal Email Digest
- Dozens of JIRA email notifications in one digest letter.
- Get exclusive digest with the updates specifically for you.
- Email Notification Digest will group notifications by issues in a chronological order.
Custom Digest Schedule
- Adjust frequency and time of the digest that will be suitable for you.
- Turn on/off email digest for the whole JIRA instance or per user.
- Working out of the box with the default configuration.
- Add-on does not require technical skills to configure.
- The system will automatically let you know if email server is misconfigured or the license is invalid.
Try it out today!