- Got a quadcopter, without External Controller (PS3/Xbox), so started with controlling copter with keyboard [ I can do anything with my computer :) right ]
- Then the copter flied ...
- But not stable, instead of stabilising it via Hardware, thought of auto stabilizaiton with PID, so exploring on that.
- Looking forward to use more sensor, cam to use it for Real time applications.
- The connectivity to the copter was very flaky as it got disconnected soon.
- learning about the aerodynamics/math to understand things
- Have made it work with voice recognition, when you ask can you fly, it flies :) and replies with some message
- Also You can control it with commands (socket listening for commands)