Problem Statement (PS)
- Earlier KYC verification was done in person,but due to COVID-19, this can't be done
- Banks are trying a way to implement a way to perform KYC virtually, since KYC procedures defined by banks are to ensure their customers are real, and to assess, and monitor risks.
- The user needs to upload the necessary government documents, eg: Aadhar card, PAN card, voter-id, electricity-bill.
- After uploading the documents the person needs to submit a 10 sec video to determine that the person uploading these documents is a legit user.
- The web application incorporates machine learning for recognizing and matching the faces of user with the documents uploaded.
Demo video link
- Django framework
- Machine Learning
- Install CMake, Dlib and face-recognition libraries
- Clone repository.
- Setup virtual environment
pip install -r requirements.txt.
python manage.py runserver.
- Go to
127.0.0.1::8000in your web browser.
Team Name : 403_Forbidden
- Chiraayu Meghnani
- Parth Cheulkar
- Shyren More
- Varun Mamtora
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.