Ehsan Donation scenario shows an example of how to facilitate donation cycle and increase the trust between donors and charities through blockchain where donor can explore the campaigns and donate to whatever campaign he wants and on the same time increase his trust by providing a transparent KYC process to make sure that the charities as well as their campaigns are legally compliant.
What it does
- Anyone can register with stratis address & email, “new wallet contract is generated and associated with this account (on chain)“.
- Charity submits a request to join via a KYC process.
- Admin receives a notification for new request to be reviewed , after reviewing KYC and he can accept or reject Charity receives a notification for the status update -Charity can issue campaign by calling IssueCampaign and providing the cap (the amount of money they want get) , and endDate . A new smart contract is created and added to the charity's campaign's list.
- Charity owner has to request to publish this campaign submitting some documents
- Admin receives a notification for new request to be reviewed , after reviewing KYC and he can accept or reject
- Charity receives a notification for the status update. and if it's approved , campaign is listed in the campaign explorer so that donor can view and donate.
- anyone can donate to campaign as long as it's open and hasn't reached the end date.
- Campaign owner can withdraw the donated money to his account from the campaign contract after closing it .
How I built it
Using Stratis blockchain network c# for smart contract AWS S3 for saving the documents react js to develop the front end nodjs with express for creating the api that call th off chain db mongodb as an off chain db
What's next for Ehsan.
front end integration with the blockchain via swager api