Micro-Services architecture for ECommerce Websites. This repository deals with the micro-services based architecture for e commerce websites. The entire ecommerce site is segregated as services based on the different business functionalities the website caters.
- Spring Boot
- Mongo DB
- Angular 2 with Node
- Eureka Service discovery
- Spring Cloud config server
To use this repository follow the steps given below
- Download and install mongo db.
- Configure the DB path and start the mongodb. # Github Repositories
- Clone the repositories to you local drive.
- Start the individual services in this order
a. Config Server - Modify the properties file location to your local git/git repository b. Eureka Server - Register the services to eureka and other services will use Eureka to communicated with c. Product-Service d. User-Service e. Spring-Hystrix - Client consuming the product service. Hystrix enabled. f. EComm-frontend - Angular 2 with Node. To provide a user interface for the services