ATTN .CLUB PEOPLE: humorous project located here: calacanisfan.club
- 44% of Online customers say live Q&A is one of the most important features.
- 62% Say live-chat makes them more likely to purchase again.
- 38% Say they made their purchase BECAUSE of the chat session.
Live chat on eCommerce sites drives sales. But...SMBs don't have dedicated support teams to handle 24/7 customer service.
EasyChat.Online gives Entrepreneurs the best of both worlds--Online chat to drive more sales, flexibility to be on-the-go.
What it does
- Website where Employees can schedule shifts, view analytics, and change configuration options
- Mobile app that allows employees to field live chat when it is their shift
The application as a whole facilitates (up to) 24/7 live chat support for SMBs and allows them to distribute the responsibility to as many employees as they would like.
How I built it
- Ruby on Rails Backend
- React Native app
Challenges I ran into
Sinch NPM SDK is not compatible with current build of Mac OS...
What's next for EasyChat.Online
Additional functionality to build in:
- firm up chat functionality and save carbon copies to server
- Add option to 'propose an audio call' with the client
- Adopt codebase to support multi-tenancy
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.