Health-as-a-service workshop by Axa
What it does
It allows patients to detect drug intolerances based on drug substance comparisons and peer group data
How we built it
We used a free Bootstrap 4 Admin Angular 6 Template to be able to quickly build a compelling user interface and Go/MongoDB for the backend. Cordova was used for compatibility on different mobile devices.
Challenges we ran into
- In the beginning mainly making sure everybody has the same understanding of what the problem is and how a potential solution could look like
- To choose a suitable tech-stack for our prototype
- Interoperatibility of technologies and applications
- Familiarizing ourselves with Angular since only one team member has used it before
- Some tiny nasty bugs... :-)
Accomplishments that we're proud of
We're both proud of the working prototype and the learnings we've had over the past hours/days.
What we learned
This is highly individual per team member since we have different backgrounds. However, combining our complementary skillsets to hit the ground running and actually get stuff done was probably the most valuable learning for all of us.
What's next for Drugify
Jury presentation on Sunday Winning Hack Zurich Talking to Google Getting bought by Microsoft Getting grey hair and big regrets