Code for custom Drone and transceiver build is on GitHub here. Complete Writeup is here
Featured by UC Berkeley: 360 Video
A custom drone and transmitter that is powered by a 3S LiPo and communicates by the transmission of 2, 2-axis joysticks data and digital switch via Arduino Uno to Arduino Nano with nrf24L01+ Modules for Drone flight.
- Receive.ino maps and convert received joystick positions to Pulse Position Signals (PPM) to send to the flight controller on board Drone
- Transmit.ino utilizes nrf24L01 modules and adapter boards with separate power supplies to transmit 4 channel analog joystick position and digital switch
- Flight Controller runs on BetaFlight
- Laser Cut Drone Chassis and Transmitter
- 3-D designed and printed Transmitter
- FPV Camera with live streaming
- 3-D designed and printed landing gear and camera mount
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.