What it does
Your iPhone becomes your game controller as multiplayer drawing madness ensues on your Apple TV.
How we built it
Native iOS and tvOS apps interface with our server (written with the Java Spring framework). The TV renders the game screen, and each iOS device acts as a controller with a joystick to control your movements on the TV.
- Requires concurrent use of both iPhone and Apple TV.
- One or more iPhones required.
- Theoretically infinite players supported; a maximum of 4 will have proper colors.
- Network connection quality directly affects performance. Slow/spotty connections may impede play.
See app's settings bundle for full license information.
- SwiftyJSON: Copyright (c) 2014 Ruoyu Fu (MIT License)