As of today, there are more Americans ages 65+ than in any other time in the history of the Untied States. Yet, the guarantee of healthcare continues to be constant flux. Dr.Cloud is a new approach to in home care, leveraging the cloud to eliminate a trip to the doctor's office while still providing an intimate treatment experience.
Dr.Cloud includes a shirt wearable that will constantly track your vitals (heartbeat, ECG, temperature, respiration) and detect any anomalies. When an anomaly is detected, the user will be able to dictate their symptoms into the Dr.Cloud iOS app (via the Nuance Dictation SDK), which will then send the data to our backend to instantly compute a diagnosis and instantly schedule delivery of medication via Postmates.
- User A is wearing Dr.Cloud shirt
- Dr.Cloud shirt sends push notification to User A when it detects anomalies in vitals measurements
- User A opens iOS app and inputs symptoms via voice recognition
- Vitals measurements and symptoms text are sent to server
- Server computes diagnosis via combination of vitals measurements + natural language processing of symptoms text
- User A receives diagnosis + iOS app schedules medication delivery to User A's location via Postmates API
- ECG Sensor
- Pulse Oximeter Sensor
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Nuance Voice Recognition
- Google App Engine