1. Add a demo testcase to the serializer function to see if the function can work properly.
2. Add an async recursive test to the serializer function to test if it can work for multiple recursive async nodes.
3. Set up the postgreSql environment for the demo and update the readme for guidance of other developers.
4. Generate a large database todos using bash shell, which include id, text two column. Then connect the PostgreSQL using pg library onto the local server, and test the shell.
5. Add a new column in the database for emoji. Generate random emoji decimal code in the database and change demo page to show all the emojis.
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.