What it does
- Disaster Risk Insurance is micro insurance in case of happening disaster by using smart contract.
- Any users who fund premiums and match condition can receive insurance money instantly by smart contract.
- This is the Disaster Risk Insurance project to build a dapp that calls a Honeycomb marketplace API through a Chainlink node over the Ropsten testnet.
- Using ipStack API mainly through Honeycomb MarketPlace.
How I built it
- I apply oracle to this project by using ipStack API mainly through Honeycomb MarketPlace（ChainLink）.
Challenges I ran into
- The challenges I ran is that provide "Disaster Risk Insurance" by oraclize from IP address and put them into smart contract.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- I'm proud of that I try to provide "Disaster Risk Insurance" by way of using IP Address
What I learned
- I learned how to using the Honeycomb MarketPlace（ChainLink）.
- Also I learned how to bring oracle by using ChainLink into my project.
What's next for Disaster Risk Insurance（using ipStack API）
- Next time, I will find disaster area API and implement them as oracle and implement matching logic.