Our Inspiration was the artificial assistants which are currently available right now, but completely browser based.

This project can help you browse the internet using speech, does calculations, gives information.

We used C9.io and HTML, CSS and JS, and the Responsive.JS framework, and Annyang! Repository.

One major challenge that we faced was debugging. It took us around 10 hours to completely solve every program.

One thing that we are definitely proud of is that it works. User can successfully interact with the assistant, which makes browsing more efficient.

What we noticed was that working for an end goal is difficult, and requires constant effort.

Next, we hope to integrating into browsers other than Google Chrome, and making a log of user inputs to develop and analyze trends.

Built With

Share this project:

Updates