We understand that installing yet another app is a barrier. That's why we use chatbots on existing platforms. Our first platform is WhatsApp, since we have experience working with their API
Our service helps people to check symptoms COVID-19 and get information about it and also get an answer to the main question: “What should I do?”
What it does
We developed WhatsApp Bot, its features are:
- Diagnosis checker to get a prediction on possible infection
- Map of infected people and potential infected people
An example of a dashboard that displays cases can be found at link to map
- Bot welcomes the user
- Bot asks several questions about the user's health
- Bot requests the location of the user
- The bot gives results of diagnosis and advice
- Anonymous results are published at the live dashboard
How we built it
We used our bot creation platform treebo.io and adapted it to the diagnostics use case.
We used MongoDB for live charts and intermedica API for diagnosis https://developer.infermedica.com/docs/covid-19#triage
Accomplishments that we are proud of
Our chatbot will help people be more aware of their symptoms and reduce the number of support calls to hospitals. We hope we agreed with some Apps and they implement our solution to help people.
What's next for COVID Risk Assessment by Treebo
We plan to use realtime data, so people can easily orient where is the safest area in the city, and where is the hospital with the least load.
We also plan to use Facebook Messenger as a platform for our bot.