Up-to-date trends in fields of information and technological development is determined by directed to development the innovative knowledge-oriented solutions for consolidated management of national security processes. Researchers and developers pay particular attention to the problem of intellectual huge amount data processing (Big Data) which have an active impact on the development of society and national security of the state. In technologically advanced countries (USA, China, Japan, South Korea, European Union, etc.) Big Data is processed based on convergence of data science and cognitive technologies that are key for the artificial intelligence systems design.
At the same time the problem of artificial intelligence is closely related to natural language because of intelligence, in general, is a "form of systems with a linguistic status individualization ". In the process of rapid network civilization development, the problem of using earlier accumulated knowledge, the volume of which is progressively growing, is becoming increasingly acute which, in turn, gives rise to a number of complex tasks. According to forecasts of leading analytics firms the total global volume of human generated and replicated data by the end of 2020 will reach over 3.6 Zettabytes (36 trillion GB). However, there are reasonable grounds for believing that such amounts of data can be effectively processed and, above all, adequately perceived and properly understood by their recipients. An urgent need to answer this global challenge stimulates the development of new approaches to the operation of oversized arrays of data which actually caused the concept of huge data amount (Big Data). These features of the modern stage of the network processes development resulted in the urgency of the problem of intelligent analytical tools development that were able to "take over" the at least part of functions on the basic cognitive path of a person. The specified functionality fully provides cognitive platform «POLYHEDRON» that provides a full process of large amounts of information resources analyzing regardless of format for their creation. All content of the information resources received on the input of the system is considered as a single narrative. At the same time cognitive services realize structuring and classification of information, the necessary documents on the basis of semantic analysis synthesize, the properties of information processes identify and the choice and acceptance of optimal decisions and prediction provide.
Platform "POLIEDR" cognitive services provide realization of personal information-analytical platforms which are able to promptly and integrally all information processing that is formed in space-distributed network sources. In particular, this applies to a coronavirus pandemic. This ensures integrated use of information that is continuously retrieved and updated by all relevant specialists that develops technological conditions to establish effective interaction between different agencies and structures that information about the dissemination and exposure of coronavirus infection analyses and decision-making. As practice shows the usage of "POLIEDR", its services operationally provide the industrial implementation thematically oriented information and analytical platforms for the duration of 3-5 days, at information load up to 1 000 000 documents with volume ~ 100 pages each.
In general, the cognitive services of platform "POLIEDR" can be quickly applied on the following main directions:
• formation of full-scale logistic solutions for improving capacities of medical and other institutions involved in counteraction processes distribution of coronavirus pandemic;
• identifying and path definition to reduce the risk of coronavirus pandemic distribution;
• analyzing technological and technical capabilities of medical and other institutions involved in the process of counteracting the spread of coronavirus pandemic including the organization of resource support accounting and control and decision-making in this fields;
• analysis of the legislative and normative based on the Ukraine population protection in emergency conditions of the coronavirus pandemic spread; • operational analysis of information circulating in the Internet resources of Ukraine and other countries; • the forecasted conclusions formation on the basis of information received from the State Statistics Service of Ukraine, medical institutions, various internet sources, etc.;
• fundamental causes of crisis (including pandemic) situations in the world research and proposals for NSDCU on the development of the foundations of a rational strategy of Ukraine under the hard resource constraints conditions formulation.
• objectively reasonable short-term budgets to finance measures to counteract the spread of coronavirus pandemic development;
• providing information and consultation services to the population