When forming the group and deciding the project, a common interest found among the four of us was a strong passion for software and hardware. Therefore, the use of hardware to help build a DNS server was an obvious choice.
What it does
The Dee-NS is a domain name system...
How I built it
We used the DragonBoard 410c to make it. And laptops. Lots of Coffee too.
Challenges I ran into
- Syntax Errors/Complile time errors
- time constraints -pointer D referencing
- reverse enginnering DnS systems
- different skill levels
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- Challnged to finish something over night and was able to accomplish
- Learned/refreshed CSS/HTML overnight
- SQL and Python
- DNS Server
What I learned
- How to work on a team
- Use a pre made DNS next time and can save time
- How to make a website and a database
What's next for Dee-NS Server
- One time learning experience and can be used as a template to understand the concept of DNS in a more in depth through manner