- The NetLume Hive System aims to be an intuitive human and machine readable knowledge platform for real-time systems with data analytics.
- Our solution relies on an ontological framework for data modelling and real-time analytics.
- We want to leverage interactivity with our system to communicate results and discuss solutions in a natural way.
What it does
- Ask her about the closest attraction to have fun.
- If you are impatient, give her additionally a maximum waiting time in line!
- Or ask her directly about the attraction with the lowest time to wait.
- Ask her about the next restaurant to satisfy your thirst and hunger.
- How about asking her for her favorite attraction or restaurant?
How I built it
Challenges I ran into
- its not as flexible regarding intents
- keeping up conversation based on previous answers is something we have to further accomplish
- keeping the deadline
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- That we have a working chatbot at all is a first for us
What I learned
- working with and combining services from multiple sources
- the current state of chatbot technology
- we now have a lot of ideas on how to improve and tackle the next projects with chatbots!
What's next for Red Princess "Hera"
- Add information to or extend the ontology in order to answer more questions.
- Answer in a state-full manner (i.e. incorporate previous conversations).
- Integrate the chatbot into a real NetLume system with real-time data!