I wanted to contribute to an open-source project which I find personally useful.

What it does

It adds a dark theme to the webpages of myNode

How I built it

I used the same tools used in myNode: Python, HTML, CSS.

Challenges I ran into

Implementing the dark theme to electrum server page. Refactoring header and footer without breaking any functionality. Testing dark theme on every webpage.

Accomplishments that I'm proud of

Improving the user experience.

What I learned

I learnt the intricacies of a self-sufficient project.

What's next for Dark-myNode

Make the web-pages mobile-friendly

Built With

Share this project: