- Marketplaces like Opensea are not Completely trustless.
- NFTs created using Opensea exists on Opensea StoreFront Contract which is closed source.
- Setting up Snapshot, Discourse and DAO infrastructure is cumbersome.
What it does
- DAOMe is a No-Code Creator Economy Platform.
- DAOMe solves this problem all the NFTs created on the DAOMe Platform all 100% owned by the creator.
- DAOMe solves all this problems by providing a No-Code solution and making Web3 more accessible to the masses.
How we built it
- DAOMe is built using ReactJS Frontend and Celo Blockchain Smart Contracts as Backend. We used Hardhat as a testing and development environment.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- DAOMe is a truly trustless and permissionless marketplace. 100% ownership and no need of approaching any authority to get your NFTs listed.
- Plan is to be also trustless token launcher and DAO Infrastructure.
What's next for DAOMe
- DAOMe plans to let creators to do permissionless token launch.
- DAOMe plans to let creators spin up their own token governed DAO's
- DAOMe plans to let creators create Royalty based NFTs and Multi-Royalty (Collaboration b/w creators / brands) based NFTs.
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.