Search Query - Users 1
Search Query - Users 2
What it does
Help Business User to find any business logic in an Application or Appian generic query.
How we built it
This Application is built using Appian and NLP capabilities of RazorText
Challenges we ran into
One of the most important chanllenge is tagging every query to keywords and identifying a query based on similar keywords from the past. Reading the Parts of Speech from the queries and identifying the phrases was the key challenge
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Solve end user problem of posting a query and waiting for response especially when support and business are in different timezones.
What we learned
- Extending the Capability of NLP by integrating with Appian
What's next for Customer Adoption Mechanism
- As of now only English is supported, queries for Spanish and German to be included in the future release.
- Read the Queries from Images using Image Processing and identify solutions,
- For questions that doesnt have a valid keyword and query result, extend the search to Appian Community to get the answers.