The basic idea is to mine technical terminologies from speech or text and summarize them for better understanding. The two major modules used are voice recognition and data extraction.
Inspiration: Intend to capture the entire essence of a speech without missing out on specifics and to compensate habitual forgetfulness. Make up for the short attention span
Target Audience: Students. People needing more insight on lectures and seminars.
- extraction of technical terms on the fly.
- summarize search hits into one passage of definition and details.
- personalized based on need of user. option for preferred sites for data extraction.
- the summarized data is processed and stored in database
- retrieval is easy since process does not run each time
- history of previously searched element
- social request and share
- session match with online content
- multi-tab view on preferred search hits