We started trying to sell insurance but had to iterate to a different partnership model.
What it does
A "Croqueta" is (in our own world) a Partnership Sales Campaign we can:
- Use it as a cross-selling tool for online stores.
- Send it to a captive audience to provide extra services (Event organizers)
- Storefront for online sellers (mini-Shopify)
A Broker, Seller, or Event Organizer can create a "Croqueta" by defining:
- What User data do we want to collect, Logos, copy
- Define and Configure Partnership opportunities, (including all links, copy, images)
- Services: Partnership where the partners provide an extra service to your customer
- Sales: Sale Items
- Hiring: Job Opportunities
- Other (Future types of partnerships)
- Share or Link "Croqueta"'s a shareable link with their Customers
- Check the Dashboard
A Customer once receives the "Croqueta" it will:
- Confirm its info.
- For each partnership select the offers, items of interest.
- Pay directly to the "Croqueta" Owner (via Stripe)
- Gets a Confirmation QR code
How we built it
Single monolithic app
- Reactjs Nextjs
Challenges we ran into
- Stripe Payments
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Our domain quick a**
What we learned
To build stuff with time constraints
What's next for Croqueta Power
- Launch on Product Hunt
- Create the Campaign/Program Creator
- Customers to grow the MRR.