Credible - Your AI companion for the most tedious tasks
Credible is an integrated platform for enabling the companies to analyse the standard aspects of business model such as Resume Analysis, Customer review analysis, Sentiment analysis on write-ups and consolidated tweet analysis using expert.ai Natural Language API.
expert.ai Natural Language API
expert.ai Natural Language API is a cloud-based software dedicated to utilize a comprehensive set of natural language learning capabilities based on expert.ai technology.
It utilizes the REST interface, so to use this program, an HTTP conversation is carried out with this interface and access to the web is crucial in doing so.
When we need to analyze, classify or detect information inside a document, it must request for the most suitable API resource, similar to how requests for a website from a web browser are handled
- Tweet Analysis - In this, we will be analysing the behavioural traits, emotional traits, tweet frequency, like analysis, sentiment score and interest for that particular twitter username.
- App Review Analysis - In this, we will be analysing the behavioural traits, emotional traits, no.of.downloads, genre, rating and review ratings for that for that playstore link.
- Resume Analysis - In this, we will be analysing the IPTC traits, behavioural traits, overall sentiment, information extraction from a particular resume doc or the link to the resume.
- Sentiment Analysis - In this, we will be analysisng the behavioural traits, emotional traits, IPTC and sentiment analysis for a particular text.
- Tweepy API - Tweepy is an open source Python package that gives you a very convenient way to access the Twitter API with Python. Tweepy includes a set of classes and methods that represent Twitter's models and API endpoints, and it transparently handles various implementation details, such as: Data encoding and decoding.
- Google Play API - The Google Play Developer API is a REST-based web service that allows you to perform publishing and app-management tasks. You can use this API to integrate your publishing operations with your release-management process.