We saw that there is a disconnect between the data collected and real life visuals. In order to combat this problem we wanted to overlay this data into google maps to properly see all of this data. By having a visualization, we hope to continue on with this project with machine learning to determine what is a crack just from pictures taken with Google Maps.

We have faced several challenges, but we found that Google APIs were essential in our program and helped us overcome these issues.

We're proud that as two unexperienced computer science students we are able to submit a project on a topic that we are highly interested in. We have learned a lot in this weekend and hope to continue to develop these skills in the future.

Built With

Share this project:

Updates