Covid19 SELF CHECK UA is a screening tool & a symptom tracker
The purpose of this project is to help not only Ukrainian citizens, but also to be useful for another countries in Europe.
It helps people to make decision regarding the need for appropriate medical care and to evaluate the probability of COVID-19 infection.
Another issue that the platform solves is the model reproduction that calculates the potential number of infected people in the nearest future, accordingly providing an analysis of the outbreaks of the probable COVID19 spread by regions.
The platform helps administrators to improve logistics processes, allows for more efficient planning and usage of medical resources by interacting between regions within the existing deficits.
For epidemiologists this tool is useful for the received information and opportunity to work with the data.
As for society, the obvious benefit is the online possibility for individual screening and symptom self-tracking, educating the population and reducing social panic.
By the answering the 28 questions user will get the result* and individual action plan in 10 minutes.
- Test participants from all over of the country, without age restrictions, who use the Internet
- Researchers and scientists
- Doctors of different specialties who are in the risk zone
- Pharmaceutical companies that can use the received statistics
Our hackathon summary:
- Apply a new “tree model” of the questionnaire
- Adding a “post-test communication” block with the participant
- Additional implementation of a highly specialized intra-test "for medical professionals"
- Improvement of the "analytical block" of the platform
*individually calculated risk of coronavirus infection