We wanted to promote learning through couch coding, by allowing for use on different couches.
What it does
- Breaks the metaphysical and theoretical barriers of distant-couch-cooperation
- Adds testing capabilities for code hosted on Google Drive
- Promotes learning and collaboration through a cloud environment
How we built it
- Google Apps Script (a lot of tears)
- NodeJS code interpretation/compilation backend
Challenges we ran into
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Submits code for compilation and execution
- Provides access to stdout and stderr
What's next for CouchCoder
- Code Reference/Tutorial Sidebar
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.