APIkit Cosmos Module
The APIkit module (apis) allows interactions with arbitrary api's from your cosmos app using this prebuilt cosmos hub module.
Going after the build a module challenge for the cosmos hackatom contest for increasing Cosmos utility and go to market.
Note this is a prototype/hackathon concept module.
- Easily make api calls in response to key events such as block starts or ends, arbitrary messages, or ad-hoc queries.
- Perform programmatic access to other services such as other blockchains, third party api's (increase interoperability).
- Provide a simple interface to configure a set of API-based commands even without detailed knowledge of go http or cosmos. Simply provide the urls and payloads and the module can take care of the rest.
Integrating with your project
- Add the /x/apis module to your app
- Configure the module with your external API's and desired parameters.
- Create subscribers to process emitted events.
- Edit or fork the module however you wish.
Running the project
go build -v ./...
go test -v ./...
- brew install tendermint/tap/starport
- starport serve
cosmos20 is a blockchain application built using Cosmos SDK and Tendermint and generated with Starport.
serve command installs dependencies, initializes and runs the application.
Initialization parameters of your app are stored in
A list of user accounts created during genesis of your application.
|name||Y||String||Local name of the key pair|
|coins||Y||List of Strings||Initial coins with denominations (e.g. "100coin")|