We wanted to work together on a security based tool so we decided to go with a remote access tool.
What it does
Its a client-server application powered by TCP / JSON.
How we built it
Java + Maven for the build process.
Challenges we ran into
- Making a GUI with JavaFX provided odd behavior, so we had to opt for making a quick CLI instead.
- Woke up too early the second day so, work was hindered on account of sleep deprecation
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Reflection based command invocation
- Clean client-server architecture with easy to extend functionality
What we learned
- Sleep is not something you can just ignore unless you have copious amounts of caffeine.
What's next for CoolNameHere
- More client and server sided functionality
- An actual project name
- Add more proof-of-concept peripherals for remote access functionality