Automating Twitter UI for different Operations is too time consuming & cumbersome. Also workflow may break resulting in inappropriate operations. That's where these activities to directly integrate with twitter comes useful. Its faster than the usual web automation approach and save a lot of time in automation development as well as execution.
What it does
Basically this package contains 5 custom activities to integrate with twitter:
- Publish Tweet - Used to Publish a plain text tweet or tweet with an image.
- Publish Media Tweet - Used to Publish a tweet with a media/video stored in local system.
- Retweet - Retweet an existing tweet using tweetid.
- Delete Tweet - Delete a specific tweet from the user account using tweetid.
- Get Tweets - Retrieves tweet details for last 100 tweet using the keyword provided.
How I built it
It has been built in visual studio using c# and tweetmoasharp library.
What's next for Connector.Twitter.Activities
I would like to enhance this twitter package in future by adding some more custom activities to include few more features. As of now 'Get Tweets' retrieves only a max of 100 tweets, would look forward to see the possibilities of enhancing this limit.