Your development and product management teams live in JIRA. Your support and sales teams close in Salesforce. They all deal with product issues and need an integrated view of what's going in order to be effective. The connector links and synchronizes Salesforce objects and JIRA issues for an integrated experience from either interface.
- Connect JIRA Cloud to a single or multiple Salesforce instances.
- Bind each connection to multiple JIRA projects.
- Administrators can choose which Salesforce objects and fields are available in JIRA Cloud.
- Search for Salesforce objects from within JIRA Cloud.
- Create Salesforce object as a JIRA issue.
- Associate Salesforce objects to JIRA issues, push and pull changes to/from Salesforce.
- See aggregated view of comments from JIRA and all the associated Salesforce objects.