A responsive webapp to quickly gauge whether an athlete has suffered a concussion using a King Devick Test. To use this test, establish a benchmark time taken during a time when an individual has not possibly suffered head trauma. Then, after a hit to the head, this test can be used. Compare the results of the test. If the user's time has increased by five seconds or more, there is a significant chance that the user has suffered a concussion, or other serious head injury.
The following sections describe installation of Concussr
Download or clone repository. Install Python 3 and pip 3.
Type the following code:
pip install --user --requirement requirements.txt python webapp.py
Or, if Python3 (and pip3) are not the default versions on your machine:
pip3 install --user --requirement requirements.txt python3 webapp.py
Use the generated address to view the site.
- Flask - A Microframework, for generating HTML from python
- Jinja2 - A templating language
- Mozilla - Voice recognition web API
- Adam Burns - Eye tracking
- Francesco Fanizza - Test generator functions, scoring of test, timer
- Claudiu Moise - Test layout, CSS
- Mitch Croal - Set up page from frameworks, speech recognition API
- Rosetta Code - For Longest Common Subsequence samples