Frustrated with clicking too much for such little data.
What it does
Concisely show you company ratings and overview so you don't need to click 22 times and open 11 different tabs.
How I built it
- Google Cloud Compute: Worker nodes for hosting the web server
- Google Firebase Firestore: Datastore for storing all the company information
- Google Cloud Function: Writes to the DB (Firestore), called by the Python Web Server
- Frontend: Vue.js (Nuxt.js), custom styling with Tailwind CSS
- Web Server: Python (Flask) with JSON APIs and data transformers
- Web Scraper: Python (BeautifulSoup, requests) called by the web server