I want to make a simple but addictive game, with just one touch to play it, I classified it as a hyper casual game.
How I built it
I built i using:
- Phaser 3 as engine
- Facebook Instant Game SDK to bring social actions like as: LeaderBoard, Social Sharing and Inviting, Game Bot, etc.
- Node Js on Heroku for Gabe Bot backend and multiple other server tasks.
Challenges I ran into
- With using only Phaser 3 with Facebook Instant Game SDK, we are not able to do lot of things such as: ++ LeaderBoard with player's pictures ++ Sharing a base_64 image with invite Api or share Api ++ Sending requests to server ++ configuring a Game Bot
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- Sharing Image on the fly on Facebook
- Integrating a Complete LeaderBoard
- Integrating a Game Bot
What I learned
- Phaser 3 on very advanced approach
- Implementing a FSM with Phaser 3
- Facebook Instant Games SDK
- Node Js and Heroku Plateform
- Using Postgres with node JS
What's next for Colors Switch
Next I will add a multiplayer Mode with using Apis supplied by Facebook like as:
- matchPlayerAsync( );
- chooseAsync( );