Collusion is a fun fast paced interactive turn-based game played with three players. The concept is similar to a "Capture the Flag" like game. Depending on the player closest to winning, other players could be working together to overthrow the leader or working against each other with a goal of reaching the center of the game board first. Players who reach the center first can claim their NFT prize.
Each turn player can either:
- Move own agent 1 space forward or diagonal
- Place a hidden mine within one of the other player's region
- Reveal the closest bomb placed in one of the other player's region (if any)
- At max one bomb per row can be placed.
- If you hit a bomb, you go back to your last positon and the bomb is revealed to you.
- If you reveal a bomb to another player, they cant bomb you for one full turn-cycle.
- If you place a block that already contains a hidden bomb you loose your turn.
- First player to reach the center wins.