With Coeus, you can practice avoiding memory loss problems, especially Alzheimer's, by helping using our application. The game is designed to entertain as well as serve its primary purpose of strengthening one's memory.
How it was built
Challenges we ran into
What we learned
- No matter what project we're working on, always keep setbacks in mind
- Be willing to learn new things.
- In terms of design 80% of the expectations were executed but there was some element of design that could've been communicated more effectively.
- Expect the unexpected
What's next for Coeus
- Coeus doesn’t store users data other than login credentials which means the application (memory game) has to be played from scratch each time a user logs in,
- Adding other regimes such as: reaction time