There are not any great tools to help with web developing.
What it does
- Provide an editor that allows students to program in and get immediant responses and allows teachers to create speccialized educational games. ## How I built it We used the following tools:
- Ace Editor
- JQuery Terminal
- JQuery UI ## Challenges I ran into
- Saving user generated code to the backend. ## Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- Building the whole thing in a NodeJS stack. ## What I learned
- Learning how the node stack works. ## What's next for Learn2Web
- Make the framework for more modular for different frameworks.