Our goal is to enrich low-income individuals by providing knowledge to help take care of their oral hygiene, understand their dental symptoms, and provide options for low-cost dental treatment.
What it does
This application will take the users input of personal information(Name, Age, Gender) and will answer a series of questions about their oral health. Based on the answers the user provided, the application will provide links that will educate them on the symptoms they provided and suggest to seek dental professional treatment. This will also give options to low-cost treatments to patients who do not have dental insurance.
How we built it
Challenges we ran into
- Evaluating each question from our research by using flowcharts to determine the type of action that would be taken.
- We were unable to parse the request from the react native mobile app(Networking Issue).
What we learned
- How to use GitHub.
- How to code our project in python
What's next for CODEntal
- Provide the form in different languages to make it more accessible to non-English speakers.
- Provide pediatric dentistry information.