City of Things
How can we help communities help cities effectively? Problems are not always obvious. Therefore it is a task for local experts to define the problems and find easy things everyone can do to help. Motivating people will be done through gamification and collecting city points in two ways:
- Within the app users build their own cities and take care of the city. Through spending city points they can buy things for the city to make it better. By choosing to do this money in the real city is donated to projects.
- For the people that prefer direct incentives, we will offer vouchers from local businesses that participate in our project as a sign of Corporate Social Responsibility.
How does it work?
- Build with Python Flask on IBM BlueMix
- Android for the front end
- [x] Ericsson APIs
- [x] TM Forum APIs
- [x] Customer Management
- [x] Product Catalog Management
- [x] Product Ordering
- [x] IBM BlueMix
- [x] FIWARE APIs
- Amsterdam Festivals (http://www.amsterdamopendata.nl/files/Festivals.json)
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.