We are struggling on making notes for our classes since there are so many special characters. We want to benefit those students like us and be able to type their notes efficiently.

What it does

We made text editor website where we gathered the special characters and created shortcuts for users to type those characters. Users can also modified the characters list to suit their needs.

How we built it

We use vs liveshare code and work on different part at the same time to work more efficiently.

Challenges we ran into

We messed up with the local storage and update the data so our content does not show up and we need to edit and debug.

Accomplishments that we're proud of

We are proud of making our editor to work.

What we learned

We learned more about liveshare, local storing, export the content, drag and drop, update the json.

What's next for Untitled

Our next stage is to allow users to log in to save and embed images, video, links, etc.

Share this project: