What it does

It's a Cash register.

How I built it

All in JavaScript

Challenges I ran into

I actually wanted to learn the rest of JS on Code acemdy. I was 80% done, and I did the other 20% today. Our final project was the cash register, and now I'm implementing it into a web app

Accomplishments that I'm proud of

This is my first solo hack

What I learned

JavaScript!!!

What's next for Cashy the cash register

Not sure really... Might finish it, no idea.

Built With

Share this project:
×

Updates