CarSavior is a suite of tools for the NG Infotainment System that allow for you, your family, and your car to stay safe, and for this project specifically in the city of Detroit. Detroit is a city with a high crime rate and in some areas it can be very safe to travel through, let alone park in or walk through.
Our solution allows parents to gain closer access to their teens, help you navigate the city safely, and help you fix mechanical problems in your car when failures are detected.
- Monitor your Teen driver(s) w/ Active and Accident alerts
- Locate safe parking in bad/new areas (using big data analysis to filter and synthesize Detroit.gov Crime Open Data)
- Detect potential fixes to simple mechanical problems
- NGI SDK by GM
- Detroit.gov Crime Open Data
- Google Maps API
- Maker IFTTT GET/POST Channel API