To provide a better motherhood for coming generations.
What it does
It helps you take informed steps into motherhood, at the same time, monitors your overall well being.
How we built it
We have developed an Android app with Firebase as the backend.
Challenges we ran into
- Data Integration with official Government Aid Providers and their APIs.
- All of us being beginners, faced challenges in integrating Firebase into the app.
- Coming up with the quiz questions (Psychological Analysis)
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- We have a working app that achieves the aim of helping a new mother into the steps of motherhood.
- Learnt a lot about the basic UI on Android and Firebase Auth/Database
What we learned
- A lot about challenges faced during pregnancy and after delivery.
- Psychological evaluation and Analysis of Mothers.
- Federal poverty level.
What's next for Care
- Inviting Doctors to connect with their patients through the App and generate a self-sustaining business model.
- Data integration with Electronic health records.
- Introduce self-learning and machine-learning models for better advices to the user
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.