The current consumption habits we have will definitely lead us to some sort of apocalypse. We wanted to help change that. We believe Kimberly Clarks mission will achieve it.
What it does
It calculates the amount of CO2e reduced by using Kimberly Clark products.
How we built it
We have brainstormed together and built a wireframe/prototype on adobe xd.
Challenges we ran into
This was our first design challenge
Accomplishments that we're proud of
We have acquired some entrepreneurial skills from this hackathon.
What we learned
- We have acquired some entrepreneurial skills from this hackathon.
- We also learned to design apps.
- We learned more about how to design wireframes.
What's next for C4. Meteor
- Using real world data and make the web-app will be the next step.
- Our next step would be to move onto getting more financially stable investors to help us find our way
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.