Bundle is about buying a setup created and curated by a professional. If you want that one artist, audio producer, or designer's gear, those professionals would create a "Bundle" and you could buy the entire "setup".
What it does
- Choose a Bundle you want
- Explore what the Bundle has to offer
- Buy the Bundle, and the items will automatically be placed in your Amazon cart
How we built it
Front-end: HTML, CSS, JS, React, react-router Back-end: node.js, express.js
Challenges we ran into
- We were a two person team so it was hard to fully deliver a complete experience
- Designing and prototyping took way longer as shopping apps include many psychological "micro-decisions" we never think of until we start designing
- Connecting our app with Amazon was an abstract and confusing task
- Design was thought of much while creating this. Starting with a more complex design, and making sure it was cohesive with its own language was very hard.
Accomplishments we're proud of
- Making the Bundle selection and payout work
- Utilizing a router to guide the user from a landing page experience to the actual app
- Connecting a backend to a frontend to create a more varied and complete experience
- Completing the experience
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.