We want to help those who are visually impaired to be able to complete their budget easily

What it does

It will allow users budget and calculate their monthly total cost spending by simply scanning the receipt

How I built it

We use python to leverage Google vision API and use Android studio to handle the front end for our mobile app

Challenges I ran into

We are having issues with loading things from google vision as well as compiling with Android studio since this is the first time for us to use these platforms

Accomplishments that I'm proud of

Even though we have never used these platforms before, we still manage to create something useful at the end of it

What I learned

How to use Android studio effeclty

What's next for BudgetBuddy


Share this project: