According to ABC7 News in San Francisco, there are continuous hiring shortages in the SF Bay Area and over the US during the post pandemic era. Therefore, we are inspired to assist business owners to hire part-time or full-time workers efficiently and intuitively. and intuitively.
What it does
Making instant connections between (ready to get hired) job seekers and employers
How we built it
How to apply Square's in-app payment experience in the app
- Business model
- App design
- Develop in Android Studio
- Back-end server and database
- Designed the Entity Relationship Diagram to create a guide for the database.
- Used Back4App to create the seed data to test our app because Back4App is quick and easy for small data that helps in the early development stage before building the actual backend server.
Challenges we ran into
- Integrate Square's Android SDK to convert into Kotlin
- Setup Square nonce processing server
- Implement application using modern Android features
Accomplishments that we're proud of
We are proud of implementing SquareSDK, developing with Modern Android Features, all the devotion with progress meetings with a designer, developers, and project manager.
What we learned
We learned to integrate Square in-app SDK and implement the UI/UX designer's prototype design in the App.
What's next for Bu-Up
To support the user matching process and implement direct matching features.