We wanted to develop an Android Studio app to inform customers of the company's history.

What it does

After having functional buttons, pages, and camera, we added images to the background, and it crashed. We tried fixing it but had no luck due to the time deadline, so essentially it is a brick.

How I built it

We used Android Studio, along with java and xml.

Challenges I ran into

We experienced many challenges, including: several bugs, and the app crashing constantly.

Accomplishments that I'm proud of

We are proud coming out to Brick Hacks, having fun, and learning a lot from the workshops.

What I learned

We learnt that Android Development is not as easy as it seems.

What's next for Brick App

We hope to fully understand why these issues arose, so we can learn. With more time, we hope to make functional app that combines Google's API with the camera feature within the app.

Share this project: