First Iteration of User Journey
Second Iteration of User Journey plus Wireframing
Wireframing Competitors Designs
Main List Mockup
Bar Info Mockup
What it does
Brew Haha is a web app built for the busy bar-hopper. A basic and easy to use interface surfaces bars near you with specific filters like what drinks they have, atmosphere, or how expensive the bar is. Bars can be expanded and show detailed information about the drink menus, daily specials, and user reviews. Users can sign up for an account where they can view, rate, and contribute to a bar's drink menu as well.
How we built it
Challenges we ran into
- Mongo is not good for the style of data we wanted to work with (relational)
- Pug was a brand new platform that none of us knew very well
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Custom logo and icons developed in Sketch
- Learned NodeJS and pug in 24 hours
- Mock early an often!
- Not every team member does back end and not everyone does frontend. When you working on the back end you need to mock your API.