Inspiration

In today's fast world, Machine Learning is vital and important branch. We as the Future Engineers must be well versed with this topic. And this is our first step towards. Hoping to do Wonders in the Near Future.

What it does

This model uses Linear Regression- a Machine Learning Technique to predict the housing prices (for Boston) based on different features.

How we built it

We used Python Language, Pandas and Linear Regression Model. Trained the model with 80% of the dataset and tested the rest 20% using the trained model.

Challenges we ran into

We faced some problems regarding the Data Visualisation part, as to how to present the data in a graphical manner. But we overcame the problem.

Accomplishments that we're proud of

We are proud that we successfully completed the project in complete team spirit. Hope the Jury Panel also finds the same.

What we learned

We learned about the Pandas as a feature in python.

Built With

+ 18 more
Share this project:

Updates